Our multidisciplinary team can offer expert and focused advice for both industry and government sectors. We use a process of deep research combined with a highly practical business and politically driven approach.
Methods are varied and include both qualitative and quantitative data collection in the areas of:
· Development research
· Product Research and concept testing
· Market research
With your collaborative funding expert members of our team can:
· Prototype products before you launch to customers
· Speculate and scan the horizon about future challenges
· Help you to succeed before you launch your product, application, idea or company with deep multidisciplinary research
· Problem solve and provide creative application and solutions in the areas such as health, education, utilities, environment, education and business
Practical next steps may include:
· ARC linkages
· Direct Research Funding
· Research Consultation
· Sponsorship of UON Honours and PhD Students
· Access to our Design and Research Studio for ideas and prototyping (currently known as ‘Pop Up Studio’)
You have to move fast to make a difference in the world. RAPID allows translational research to be modelled through imaginative concepts and rigorous research and development. RAPID is not just a series of projects it is a new attitude.
Transmission seeks to develop impactful research for cultural, social and business through both our postgraduate work at Honours, Master’s, & PhD levels, and through our Work Place Integrated Learning at undergraduate level. The scholars share a sustained commitment to education through practice based and practice led research that is impactful and excites all who participate.